Playing catch up this weekend with the LSBS 52 Pick Up challenges....
A notebook (postit note for male teacher gift)
and a LO with at least 14 different ribbons + staples!
I received my disk on Friday from Mel at Point Shoot Play and LOVE the pics her and Sara took of my family late October. Looking forward to scrapping a few pics, using one for our Christmas card this year + framing some as gifts! Thanks again ladies!
My girls are heading into their last week of school --- only 4 days to go. Eldest DD is excited and a little sad as she's finishing at OC after 10 years and heading off to an exciting new school for her last three years of schooling at the Qld Academy of Creative Industries. There will be tears on Thursday I know but she's very keen to take this next step!




2 comments:
Well Done Manda, I was a fun comp and congrats on your PRINCESS TITLE!
YOur layouts and cards look fab as always
luv tanXx
Congratulations on your win! Fantastic work. Good luck to eldest DD on her new journey in 2010!
Post a Comment