We gave her a necklace.
It was such a special & moving service today not only because of the first Communion component but we also joined the rest of Australia in remembering February 7 - the Victorian bush fires! Nicholas read a poem - which I am trying to get hold of so I can share - very moving!
Hard to make sense of it all but without faith what do we have?




5 comments:
Well done Tara on your first communion. What a proud moment for family.
Hope you are all well and happy, catch up with you soon. :)
Congrats Tara, what a gorgeous necklace!
Congratulations Tara, on your first Communion. :)
Nan and Pop look as proud as punch!
Chelle Xx
Congrats Tara... beautiful necklace that mum & dad gave you. NIce card to Amanda ... i am struggling with that one for the monthly challenge...
Congratulations Tara on your first Communion! I'm sure everyone is very proud. xx S.
Post a Comment