Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wet wet wet!

After such a beautiful start to our week at the beach...the weather has turned horrid this last few days!


No beach :( but I have managed to visit another scrap shop and do some digi scrappin'! Plus some crochet (check out my "owl" below!). Here's my efforts including three for the STamp SHak's CC this weekend!











7 comments:

tracey said...

how busy are you while on hols' - hope you have had a simply superb time so far.. shame about the rain tho!... see ya in a few weeks!

Narelle said...

Bugger about the weather!

I just adore your owl!!!!

Vjbradford said...

Great layouts Amanda :D What a gorgeous little owl!

{ she } said...

Wow the holiday snaps are awesome...glad to hear you all had a great time (minus the rainy end bit). You are on fire with your digi work and that little owl is too cute :)

Michelle Jamieson said...

Not good about the weather on your holidays...at least you got some scrappin' done and what a cute little owl!!

Lisa said...

I am loving the digi Amanda... they are stunning! :)
xxx Vanilla

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda
Loving some of your layouts especialy the vintage one I SO love OLd photos
Hope you have a wonderful day Take care HUgs