Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The car is READY!!!

Some of you may know I've had my MIL staying with us since early January after a nasty accident. She has mended (weeks ago) BUT has been waiting for her replacement car to arrive.

She got the call today! Yippee! It's ready to be picked up.

The downside....she's still coming to the beach with us next week and then DH will drive her home (near Rocky) Anzac Day weekend!

I see a light....(just a shame it didn't arrive BEFORE our only family week at the beach in a 2 bedroom apartment!!!)

5 comments:

{ she } said...

Great news about the car! Make sure you just relax and enjoy your holiday anyway :) Look forward to hearing all about it!

Josie Dean said...

Don't you just love the inlaws! I'd change the date! lol
I wouldn't share my holiday with any other family members!! So where you going?? We are also going away! but not till the 20 -25th!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh poor Manda... I feel for you xxx That would be painful xxx

Helen Jolly said...

I feel your pain honey
Mine has just left!!!!!!
You got yours for a lot longer though

Have a great holiday anyway darl
look at it as one week closer to getting your little family alone again

BruganCampbell said...

Hope you have a great week away and come back relaxed and ready for life.
Travel safe.