Finished sewing Danah's Gandalf cloak first thing Saturday morning - in time for her Saturday afternoon rehersal! BUT.....received material to make another FOUR elves outfits by Monday!!! So....I've been sewing all day today and have just finished them. Luckily they were all cut out and pretty straight forward to put together! Think my machine will be happy to going back to the occasional 12x12 border from now on!
I snuck in a quick LO Saturday afternoon - after 2 weeks with NO scrapping!!! Here's my effort - of TAra testing the swimming pool last weekend....all on her own!
Busy week - with a quick trip to Toowoomba for work Monday/Tuesday - Danah's 12th birthday on Wednesday and then the Hobbit production on Friday night....
Speaking of Friday night ---- don't forget to check out the cyber crop at Little Scrapbook Shop on Friday (I'll miss most of the fun early in the night due to the Hobbit!)




3 comments:
Noice LO - is that Autumn Leaves PP I spy? Lovely. Good work on the sewing and remember what I mentioned about awards! ;) Have a safe trip to Toowoomba and will catch up with you sometime this week.
Oh and thanks for dropping by our little blog.
Hey Amanda love your new gallery thingie .....I so love your work
Glad all your sewing is out of the way now
I bet you're sick of the sewing machine :) It wouldn't have known what hit it, with fabric! LOL
Georgeous photo of Tara...you've done a beautiful job of that L/O.
Love it!
Chelle Xx
Post a Comment