Sunday, September 23, 2007

Four Days...

The girls are on school holidays again....but unfortunately I've got to go to work for four days this week before having 6 off with them.

We're planning a trip up to visit Peter's Mum, in Central Queensland, next weekend (over 4 days)...so looking forward to catching up with her, another friend in Rocky and one of Tara's ex-school friends who now lives up that way....at Yeppoon! We lashed out and bought the girls an in-car DVD player for the long drive! Peter will be fighting to get in the back seat too now ;)

Plans are going well for the GIRLS NIGHT IN fund raiser crop.....please help spread the word that it's on (through any forums you're involved with and on your blogs??)....really need to get people coming along for a fun night to raise some funds! I've approached the local paper so hopefully they'll help spread the word!

I managed to get three paperbag album entries done this weekend.....my only scrap sharing this weekend.

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Will pass the word around (hmm sounds like a poem I know, LOL) about the fundraising.
Love your paperbag items, love the sayings on them too.
Hope the four days at work goes fast for you, have a safe trip!

Michelle Jamieson said...

I'm spreading the word...as best I know how! Have sent you an email!:)

Bet you're looking forward to your weekend away! These 4 days are gonna drag! LOL

Chelle Xx