Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Where did March go?

What a joke!!! I missed blogging all through March and here we are in April! Doubt anyone is still following/checking (thanks for dropping by Kerryn - you've prompted me to post again!) but thought I'd better come by and share some scrappin' at least!

I'm doing two weekly challenges this year - at Little Scrapbook Shop and ScrapChat.

Here's the last few weeks of challenges for the "Summer" season at LSBS...these have included card challenges, layouts and some I've completed for my A5 folder.










The challenges at Scrap Chat have been fabulous for trying a whole range of different ideas and each week I've used some of my old stash (there's plenty of it!!!). Doing these in an A5 folder too! Great size - nice and quick - although think I'll need more than one folder as we're up to week 14 and folder 1 is almost full!







And then there's the traditional 12 x 12 LO's...for challenges at Scrap Chat and Scrapping 2 Perfection









Well that's it for another month!!!
Working on some new "male" camera straps for Made.X.Manda - if you have any male photographers out there looking for a stylish comfy strap! Check them out soon!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous LO's Manda...all so different and so good!

lexie said...

Wow you posted again! I stop by all the time to check in.

Love'n everything Manda, love the potrait one and of course that cute card with the cake, looks great on my desk!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hey, where are yyyoooouuuuuu????

Looking forward to catching up next weekend. ;)

Chelle Xx