Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exhausting Weekend

This weekend was Scrap Chat's Girls Night In fundraiser crop and what a great event it was!!! Thanks to Gypsy for organising another wonderful event.

I enjoyed having some work friends along. Pam is a regular scrapper but Kath is a "newbie" although she has almost completed a lovely album for her partner. This was her first crop!! Hope you enjoyed it Kath!

I managed to get very little scrapping done! But it was wonderful catching up with the Scrap Chat girls especially Tan & Sarah (& Reiss) who travelled up from northern NSW for the night!

Finished off today the two LO's I did get started yesterday...

The first one is my entry in the Scrap'n'Craft with T Embellish This competition ---

And my OLW for the weekend from Scrap Chat is "support"

Just putting the finishing touches on my LSBS 52 Pick Up challenge so will share it next week!

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Great news that the GNI was a success and that you had a good night.

Fab LOs, Jessica Malbouy looks fantastic!

Here's a to stress-free; pain-free week.