Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another successful Guide Crop

I enjoyed a lovely afternoon/evening yesterday with about 12 other scrappers ... at the Girl Guide hut. We had a lucky door prize and paid for pizza for dinner and still made about $70 so I'm happy.

I also managed to do some scrapping....

Inchies for the Stamp Shak...."red" and "easter"




April LO Sketch challenge for the Stamp Shak...


Challenge 1 for the LSBS "Let's Get Physical" CC ...



April colour challenge at Scrap Chat....purple, green & one other colour (not black or white) AND an owl + simple design...



Scrap Chat OLW for this weekend..."follow"



I also made a card for a friend (hope she doesn't look at my blog this week) ... as she gets ready to move on to another job

4 comments:

Amandac said...

My goodness Amanda - you are a scrapping machine! Loving your pages and it sounds like you had a marvelous weekend! I also wanted to say how lovely it's been having you playing along with us at PBP :)

Annie said...

I agree with Amandac, you have been busy! I've enjoyed your layouts immensely!

I have had some problems getting the SBH Newsletter out but I am happy to announce you are our winner of the tickets for the Show/Expo of your choice!

I gather you will be attending the Brisbane Expo!

Annie xx

BruganCampbell said...

Oh wow, congrats on your win first off!
More wonderful LOs and the bunny inchie is fab.
Hope work has been good for you, hi to all.

gabs said...

you have been super busy and you did so great! keep on!