Sunday, March 29, 2009

Counting Down to holidays

After the incredibly hectic past month or so ... we are looking forward to a week at Kirra starting next SATURDAY!! I have four work days to survive after a SHOCKER of a work week last week! I'm hoping my 10 days off will centre me and give me the strength to survive the next 6 months!

DH is thankfully starting his new job TOMORROW (after his previous company up and moved to CHINA to manufacture their data cable!). He's now going into the aluminium business although has a longer drive to work (out near Ipswich). The big NEGATIVE with starting tomorrow is he won't be joining us at KIRRA except for the weekend and Good Friday.

Scrapwise...I've done a few LO's this week (therapy purposes!!!) and finished the wedding invitations I was making for a friend at work!

Scrap Chat's OLW this week was "chain" - I did my LO based on a Sam Cooke song title around a detention I received for chewing gum at boarding school a million years ago...

This was for the CyberCrop challenge at Scrap Chat...


The 52 Pick Up challenge at LSBS was to use a quote for a title...I've used a great photo taken by Sara Pearcy of eldest DD at the Point Shoot Play Trash the Dress shoot in December last year.

I also did a colour combo challenge for the Scrapbook Hub this week...



Finally a LO for the travel CC at the Stamp Shak last weekend...



I haven't done my Inchie for Stamp Shak this weekend so will share last weeks and this weeks once I've done it!
Might miss my weekly post next Sunday as I'll be lazying down the beach!



2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Great LOs, have a fantastic time on holidays if we don't chat before hand.

Home DH's first day is smooth and trouble free.

Michelle Jamieson said...

of yummy scrap goodness to ogle over!!

Have a fabulous time away, Manda...you deserve a good break!!
You've been so busy of late!!

Chelle XX