Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Bag

Here's the handbag I made for Mum for her birthday. I purchased this fabric ages ago with her in mind and have finally sewn the bag for her. I used the "Black Forest" Melly & Me pattern - which I've only used once before (with my very first bag). She loved it!


I recently got some more bag patterns (Melly & Me "Candy" & "Latte" - from A Passion for Craft - thanks Lynnie!) and another one via eBay. Looking forward to trying them soon too!


I'm also excited that we have a new shop front fabric shop in Brissy. I have a problem ordering fabric online - like to see and touch and match them IRL. Funky Fabrix has an online shop but are now also open on the northside of Brissy! Might have to take a journey over that way real soon!
Back later in the day for a scrap update!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Finally getting a chance to catch up your blog.

Loving the LO's and that bag!

Sara Pearcy said...

Fantastic Manda! I love these bags of yours, you clever thing!! :)
xx S.