Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brissy Girls Night In Crop TONIGHT

After a frantic couple of weeks - we're all set for our cancer fundraiser TONIGHT!!! Check out the Brissy Girls Night In blog for all the last minute details and check back during the week as I upload lots of photos from tonight + our fund raising effort total!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who has supported this event through donations (product + cash) and/or attending the night!




Before I go.....here's my "Think Pink" Competition Layout - check out the competition at Little Scrapbook Shop - all entry fees go to our cancer raising efforts!


There is also a heap of AWESOME silent auctions happening at Little Scrapbook Shop....jump online now and bid for your favourite (or two or three!!!)


On top of all that....it's Cyber Crop time as well at LSBS - check out all the challenges!!!! Here's my digi challenge for the CC!

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

I can't believe you had time to update your bloggy? You are a jet woman! Congratulations on the success of your GNI - well done. Take a bow, ScrapManda. And good on you everyone who made donations ;) (Nice LOs, BTW)